FreeAdsPlanet.com

Go Back   Post Free Ads Forum > Our Forums > Everything Else

Reply   This ad has been viewed 428 times
Unread 11-30-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
" I Peter 2:17 - Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.
>Romans 13:1 - Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
Jeremiah 29:7 - Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.
II Chronicles 7:14 - if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Scriptures to Pray for our Leaders:
>Psalms 2:10-11 - Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
>Proverbs 11:14 - For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers.
>Proverbs 21:1 - The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.
>Job 12:23-25 - He makes nations great, and destroys them; he enlarges nations, and disperses them." for more http://www.crosswalk.com/blogs/jason...r-leaders.html

http://azadboard.com/?EriksAunt

http://www.myadboardtraffic.com/inde...ferid=Dragon22

Are the main 2 adboards that I use.

Almost lost this cut and paste cuz Uriah Heep belongs in the hall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHnl5rbxtG4

UncleTed also belongs in the hall

Or perhaps it was UncleTed for TedNugent

Ted Belongs in the R and R Hall of fame. Is there a hard rock hall of fame? Wonder if some of Teds votes are getting split off perhaps some don't know Great Gonzo is Ted?
Am I prattling with the real Jack?

if you don't want to eat bacon or beer that leaves more for me

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
2 minutes
is this the real jack? will I get toasted from twitter? the #non-binary has Rush's 1 zero zero in my head. One in Distress. disstrress yea may have spelt it corectly. I'm cool with muslims as long as they don't mutualate little girls can handle dogs being walked and cool if I eat bacon or beer
0 0 Quote Reply

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
2 minutes
is this the real jack? will I get toasted from twitter? the #non-binary has Rush's 1 zero zero in my head. One in Distress. disstrress yea may have spelt it corectly. I'm cool with muslims as long as they don't mutualate little girls can handle dogs being walked and cool if I eat bacon or beer

Jack @Jack_Dorsey
3 hours
An excellent step forward for the EU towards a truly multicultural future.
With the backwards UK out of the picture, the EU now has the opportunity to become a beacon of tolerance, love, and equality for all, especially our refugee brothers, sisters, and non-binary comrades.
0 0 Quote Reply

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
5 minutes
And when he called me a ****er I said that was very New York of him. Perhaps you were born in the USA. I laughed as he endeavered(sp?) to place me between him and the dog. The bad part of this post is it is makng me crave bacon and I have none;(

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
8 minutes
He threatoned(sp?) to call the police on me. And I'm like go ahead. I didn't threaton(sp?) you. In America we like dogs. You shouldn't be here if you don't like dogs. He claimed he was born here and the manager of hotel said it didn't sound right.
0 0 Quote Reply

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
8 minutes
He threatoned(sp?) to call the police on me. And I'm like go ahead. I didn't threaton(sp?) you. In America we like dogs. You shouldn't be here if you don't like dogs. He claimed he was born here and the manager of hotel said it didn't sound right.

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
11 minutes
Which Muslim have we brought in? On vacation I met one that was afraid of dogs. But guess some in usa actually own dogs. The dog was a lover not a fighter. He cursed at me when I told him that!! One of those companion pets. He was a hotel worker lucky I didn't get kicked out.He threatoned(sp?) 2
0 0 Quote Reply

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
11 minutes
Which Muslim have we brought in? On vacation I met one that was afraid of dogs. But guess some in usa actually own dogs. The dog was a lover not a fighter. He cursed at me when I told him that!! One of those companion pets. He was a hotel worker lucky I didn't get kicked out.He threatoned(sp?) 2

Sarcasticat @Nightmouse
14 minutes
You are correct. I would posit that these 'returnees' have a higher rate of extremism than the average Muslim.
1 0 Quote Reply

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
17 minutes
most want clean drinking water and to just live their lives. some of us know that we can't just live and let live. That would be nice. That is why my Oma and Opa kept us in the dark about the #dogsofwar but 911 --can't just drink pure water you gotta work to keep the wells clean

Sarcasticat @Nightmouse
20 minutes
And these aren't 'run-of-the-mill-moderate-Muslims' (I say that in jest) - they are battle hardened soldiers who took an oath to destroy us and our civilization.
1 0 Quote Reply

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
21 minutes
so you can preach the Holy Gospel there? that would be Tolerant If the Bible isn't welcome then I would say it is intolerant

Jack @Jack_Dorsey
3 hours
Literally everything you mentioned there is racist propaganda spread by Islamaphobes, Russian trolls, and Trump supporters.

I have visited the middle east many times, and I have found it far more tolerant than the UK and America.

Let's not forget that Islam is the only truly Feminist religion.
0 0 Quote Reply

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
25 minutes
nothing should be permitted to be sold in the USA if the workers are not getting a living wage.

Imperator_Rex @Imperator_Rex
4 hours
16. Impose eye-watering tarrifs on Chinese imports and pursue aggressive moves against them stealing American ideas and innovations. Etc etc. You get the drift.
1 0 Quote Reply

Shan Brian Ziel @SBZiel
29 minutes
first I have seen of this-- do have a life offline as well. But do enjoy Saul's post. As well as the poster you are talking about

Debra Smith @debrasmith6354 PRO Donor
4 hours
Everyone on Twitter know Thomas, Brian, Saul all are talking about the Guy who reported you . I think he is already shut down but if not he will be
Unread 2 Weeks Ago

how about treason charges for senators who give billions to countries that hate us or citizenship to illegals. People should be able to grow pot- pro choice is drugs not proabort- private prisons are blood money creates middle man er people

Tags
daca, dropped ball, treasonous act, turd, turds