FreeAdsPlanet.com

Go Back   Post Free Ads Forum > Our Forums > Everything Else


Reply   This ad has been viewed 122 times
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-23-2017
Dragon22 Dragon22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 30,588
Exclamation #worststatues

#trumpquotes #bestupline #tohash "The American people expect to see real reforms and real results" http://www.freeadsplanet.com/showthr...41#post3683041

What to hash #nobeernoabort might come up with a better one but if you can't buy beer with food stamps then no abort with healthcare.

My newest hash #worststatues responding on Twitter

been wondering this myself why statues not taken down under bama ?? how did bama get 2nd term?? LOL at going back to Carter #worststatuesShanBrianZiel added,

Julian Assange 🔹‏
@RealAssange
Follow
More
Why did all the statues suddenly become offensive when @realDonaldTrump became @POTUS? Didn't they exist during Obama, Clinton, Carter?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-23-2017
Dragon22 Dragon22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 30,588
Default

Do wonder if we would be better off with a max wage then a min wage.

To many willing to work for whatever min wage is;(

Also not a fan of the daft drug war. These are the two issues where concervs often differ the most with me.

So back to #worststatues how did we end up with 10 to 12 million illegals in the USA?

Is the Statue of Liberty part of the problem?

Perhaps we should get rid of her?

#trumpquotes #bestupline #tohash "The American people expect to see real reforms and real results" http://www.freeadsplanet.com/showthr...41#post3683041

What to hash #nobeernoabort might come up with a better one but if you can't buy beer with food stamps then no abort with healthcare.

My newest hash #worststatues responding on Twitter

been wondering this myself why statues not taken down under bama ?? how did bama get 2nd term?? LOL at going back to Carter #worststatuesShanBrianZiel added,

Julian Assange 🔹‏
@RealAssange
Follow
More
Why did all the statues suddenly become offensive when @realDonaldTrump became @POTUS? Didn't they exist during Obama, Clinton, Carter?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-07-2017
Dragon22 Dragon22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 30,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
Do wonder if we would be better off with a max wage then a min wage.

To many willing to work for whatever min wage is;(

Also not a fan of the daft drug war. These are the two issues where concervs often differ the most with me.

So back to #worststatues how did we end up with 10 to 12 million illegals in the USA?

Is the Statue of Liberty part of the problem?

Perhaps we should get rid of her?

#trumpquotes #bestupline #tohash "The American people expect to see real reforms and real results" http://www.freeadsplanet.com/showthr...41#post3683041

What to hash #nobeernoabort might come up with a better one but if you can't buy beer with food stamps then no abort with healthcare.

My newest hash #worststatues responding on Twitter

been wondering this myself why statues not taken down under bama ?? how did bama get 2nd term?? LOL at going back to Carter #worststatuesShanBrianZiel added,

Julian Assange 🔹‏
@RealAssange
Follow
More
Why did all the statues suddenly become offensive when @realDonaldTrump became @POTUS? Didn't they exist during Obama, Clinton, Carter?
"received a two-year delay on deportation action and the ability to work legally in the U.S." bama should do jail for treason and be charged with facilation(sp?) of theft. 800+K given the DECA status freeking EVIL how many native borns squeezed out of jobs?? this is a form of theft!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-29-2017
Dragon22 Dragon22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 30,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
"received a two-year delay on deportation action and the ability to work legally in the U.S." bama should do jail for treason and be charged with facilation(sp?) of theft. 800+K given the DECA status freeking EVIL how many native borns squeezed out of jobs?? this is a form of theft!!!
" I Peter 2:17 - Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.
>Romans 13:1 - Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
Jeremiah 29:7 - Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.
II Chronicles 7:14 - if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Scriptures to Pray for our Leaders:
>Psalms 2:10-11 - Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
>Proverbs 11:14 - For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers.
>Proverbs 21:1 - The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.
>Job 12:23-25 - He makes nations great, and destroys them; he enlarges nations, and disperses them." for more http://www.crosswalk.com/blogs/jason...r-leaders.html

http://azadboard.com/?EriksAunt

http://www.myadboardtraffic.com/inde...ferid=Dragon22

Are the main 2 adboards that I use.

Almost lost this cut and paste cuz Uriah Heep belongs in the hall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHnl5rbxtG4

UncleTed also belongs in the hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
T isn't Captain James T. Kirk's real middle initial.

His real middle name is offensive and they had to change it.

Was it Dogg or Fatt
Or perhaps it was UncleTed for TedNugent

Ted Belongs in the R and R Hall of fame. Is there a hard rock hall of fame? Wonder if some of Teds votes are getting split off perhaps some don't know Great Gonzo is Ted?

Some say Ozzy should be in the hall as an individual. Well how about Pete Way and anyband he is associated with including LOL ozzy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JSuwcbXwP0 But this won't help with the crit that there are to many bands in the hall.

Please Boycott these scumbucket proaborts
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ed-parenthood/

Might be able to save #dacascam
if we can get #mexico to take #800K #malcontents and we cap the #dramers income anything over what the bottom 25% make pure tax-- job cit stealers shouldn't be able to make more than 52% of USA

It is messed up that the dreamer job stealers make more than 52% of USA. Jesus didn't say it was wrong to kill the thief on the cross. He did say forgive them for they know not what they do. But I think that was refering to him.

How does mexico treat illegals? If we let 800K illegals stay they should have their income capped at 25% of the lowest USA. Be glad we aren't executing you. Stealing a job is worse than just stealing stuff that can be replaced. The 100% tax can go to pay off the deficit. That way some good can come from letting them steal cit.

Also since we are er may giving 800K cit #mexico should take 800K malcontents
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-18-2017
Dragon22 Dragon22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 30,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
" I Peter 2:17 - Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.
>Romans 13:1 - Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
Jeremiah 29:7 - Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.
II Chronicles 7:14 - if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Scriptures to Pray for our Leaders:
>Psalms 2:10-11 - Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
>Proverbs 11:14 - For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers.
>Proverbs 21:1 - The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.
>Job 12:23-25 - He makes nations great, and destroys them; he enlarges nations, and disperses them." for more http://www.crosswalk.com/blogs/jason...r-leaders.html

http://azadboard.com/?EriksAunt

http://www.myadboardtraffic.com/inde...ferid=Dragon22

Are the main 2 adboards that I use.

Almost lost this cut and paste cuz Uriah Heep belongs in the hall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHnl5rbxtG4

UncleTed also belongs in the hall



Or perhaps it was UncleTed for TedNugent

Ted Belongs in the R and R Hall of fame. Is there a hard rock hall of fame? Wonder if some of Teds votes are getting split off perhaps some don't know Great Gonzo is Ted?

Some say Ozzy should be in the hall as an individual. Well how about Pete Way and anyband he is associated with including LOL ozzy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JSuwcbXwP0 But this won't help with the crit that there are to many bands in the hall.

Please Boycott these scumbucket proaborts
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ed-parenthood/

Might be able to save #dacascam
if we can get #mexico to take #800K #malcontents and we cap the #dramers income anything over what the bottom 25% make pure tax-- job cit stealers shouldn't be able to make more than 52% of USA

It is messed up that the dreamer job stealers make more than 52% of USA. Jesus didn't say it was wrong to kill the thief on the cross. He did say forgive them for they know not what they do. But I think that was refering to him.

How does mexico treat illegals? If we let 800K illegals stay they should have their income capped at 25% of the lowest USA. Be glad we aren't executing you. Stealing a job is worse than just stealing stuff that can be replaced. The 100% tax can go to pay off the deficit. That way some good can come from letting them steal cit.

Also since we are er may giving 800K cit #mexico should take 800K malcontents
Stoner Band?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxMfPHAYM9U
Fu Manchu Live At Rockpalast [FULL CONCERT]

"chris z
2 years ago
One of the best stoner bands of all time." from Youtube Prattle

How come the stoner that won the lotto was still poor?
Cuz s/he ate the winning ticket!!!

1-877-526-6957 ID Z4941 for free info on best M L M http://www.lottomagiconline.com/?Z4941 2013-07-16
More Fun Than Selling Insurance
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 1 Week Ago
Dragon22 Dragon22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 30,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
Stoner Band?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxMfPHAYM9U
Fu Manchu Live At Rockpalast [FULL CONCERT]

"chris z
2 years ago
One of the best stoner bands of all time." from Youtube Prattle

How come the stoner that won the lotto was still poor?
Cuz s/he ate the winning ticket!!!

1-877-526-6957 ID Z4941 for free info on best M L M http://www.lottomagiconline.com/?Z4941 2013-07-16
More Fun Than Selling Insurance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
my newest def of #libtard someone who rolls eyes at #TheBible but respects #koran. also prefers illegals to cits. anti-gun but cool with #pp
alt lyric time why did corey go from being decent to being a ca ca cunt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpJAmlnBxoA 'I hate the missory(sp?)' incase linky toast out

more alt lyrics we must educate our pears to keep america from becoming caca

twitter may be going downhill giving into fake er skank country Germany. Don't kill free speech out of guilt of killing Jews. Some think they were fake Jews anyway ?? I just know I'm not going to let my country become caca without a fight.

LOL more alt lyrics 'I just know I'm not going to let my country become caca without a fight.' https://gab.ai/SBZiel/posts/17652077 gab isn't as racist as some would lead you to believe

perhaps HIV is racist? https://gab.ai/SBZiel/posts/17648444 #sod is actually TB Wild Dogs not all dogs bark. We need to get rid of some dogs like Cory multi Turd Gardner
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#worststautes, bama carter, obama reagan, worst statues



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2015 FreeAdsPlanet.com