FreeAdsPlanet.com

Go Back   Post Free Ads Forum > Our Forums > Affiliate Programs


Reply   This ad has been viewed 2223 times
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 08-13-2017
Dragon22 Dragon22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 29,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
Best MLM
More MLM then Affiliate you can market this both online and offline. 1-877-526-6957 ID Z4941 for free info 2013-06-30
Mondays got you down? Perhaps a big lotto win or at least earn commish trying cheer u up
http://www.lottomagiconline.com/?Z4941 1-877-526-6957 ID Z4941 for the best MLM
Think Mr Big has a new one. Defying Gravity?? Saw some positive prattle about it on Twitter.
http://www.freeadsplanet.com/showthr...98#post3680798 2017 music thread sort of LOL

Long live Twitter
https://twitter.com/ShanBrianZiel
💩🐀🐀💩icons of the day found on twitter

had my uber referral code in the cut and paste but "
Hey there - According to our Terms of Use, Promo and Referral codes may not be posted to the general public. Use of the referral program in this way may lead to permanent deactivation of your account. Read more on the Terms of Use at"

Long live Firestar https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Wild_(novel) you should start at beginning if you can not to get confused. Firestar reminds me of The Donald.

Long live Jaypaw https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrio..._Three#Outcast

The♥♥ Best ♥♥ MLM♥♥ [and lotto club]
The♥♥ Best ♥♥ MLM♥♥ http://www.lottomagiconline.com/?Z4941 ♥♥ 1-877-526-6957 ID ♥♥ Z4941♥♥

Two bands that rock-- www.westwateroutlaws.com
www.benparkdrive.com

Quote of the day "Strong people stand up for themselves but stronger people stand up for others." Amen and BOOM found on https://twitter.com/ChristiChat

Main adboard I use these days besides AZ AD board
http://www.myadboardtraffic.com/inde...ferid=Dragon22
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 09-01-2017
Dragon22 Dragon22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 29,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
Best MLM
More MLM then Affiliate you can market this both online and offline. 1-877-526-6957 ID Z4941 for free info 2013-06-30
Mondays got you down? Perhaps a big lotto win or at least earn commish trying cheer u up
http://www.lottomagiconline.com/?Z4941 1-877-526-6957 ID Z4941 for the best MLM
Not as important as defunding PP but Football is just a game.

Penn ST gave 10K for the flood vics but how much do they pay their coaches.

Hopefully not more than the professors!!!!



There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends - John 15:13 is My VOD found on https://twitter.com/PaxtonLynch

Long Live Uncle Ted

Really do think he belongs in the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Not as big as error as when Deep Purple wasn't in LOL

And I don't have a problem with the Cars getting in; but, do think there are 13 to 15 bands that should have gotten in prior.

Meatloaf moved enough units with Bat Out of Hell I have added him to my list.

Can't remember all the bands I had on the list. I had given up on the idea of Donald Trump winning and started to think about something more fun and less important LOL

Uriah Heep
UFO
Nazareth
Jethro Tull
Foghat at one point I actually did a prattle that they may have been more worthy of induction then Deep Purple.

Don't think SaXoN was on the list of bands in before The Cars. But they might have been.

Do think SaXoN deserves to be in the Hall. They are a solid ball of rock for the post part and even pop era SaXon is pleasent(sp?)

So I might have to hunt up my FB ramble to see what other bands aren't in but are more worthy than the Cars. Krokus is good enough quality wise but not sure they made an impact or influence on other artist.

www.benparkdrive.com and www.westwateroutlaws.com never hit the big time but they should have. Much talent and quality with the recordings they do have. You Call That Art? was also good enough to win over a Quiot Riot crowd when they opened for them

Did Quiot Riot make my list? Don't think they did. But I do believe they had an influence in some circles. I wouldn't get upset if they got in. Well perhaps a little more upset about UFO, Uriah Heep, Nazareth and Jethro Tull not being in.

Think if an artist moves a certain amount of units that should have some influence. One crit is that there are already to many bands in the Hall.

Yes and Deep Purple were on the top of my list of bands that belong in before they got in.

But the current line up of DP isn't in and that isn't totally right. But if you are going to keep JLT out??

Rainbow should be in but what line up?? Did they open a new can of worms?

Am I going to kick myself when I see my list of bands that should have gotten in before The Cars?

#uncleTedbelongsinthehall is that to long for a hashtag?? Of course there are more important things in life like #defundPP
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 4 Weeks Ago
Dragon22 Dragon22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 29,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
Think Mr Big has a new one. Defying Gravity?? Saw some positive prattle about it on Twitter.
http://www.freeadsplanet.com/showthr...98#post3680798 2017 music thread sort of LOL

Long live Twitter
https://twitter.com/ShanBrianZiel
💩🐀🐀💩icons of the day found on twitter

had my uber referral code in the cut and paste but "
Hey there - According to our Terms of Use, Promo and Referral codes may not be posted to the general public. Use of the referral program in this way may lead to permanent deactivation of your account. Read more on the Terms of Use at"

Long live Firestar https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Wild_(novel) you should start at beginning if you can not to get confused. Firestar reminds me of The Donald.

Long live Jaypaw https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrio..._Three#Outcast

The♥♥ Best ♥♥ MLM♥♥ [and lotto club]
The♥♥ Best ♥♥ MLM♥♥ http://www.lottomagiconline.com/?Z4941 ♥♥ 1-877-526-6957 ID ♥♥ Z4941♥♥

Two bands that rock-- www.westwateroutlaws.com
www.benparkdrive.com

Quote of the day "Strong people stand up for themselves but stronger people stand up for others." Amen and BOOM found on https://twitter.com/ChristiChat

Main adboard I use these days besides AZ AD board
http://www.myadboardtraffic.com/inde...ferid=Dragon22
" I Peter 2:17 - Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.
>Romans 13:1 - Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
Jeremiah 29:7 - Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.
II Chronicles 7:14 - if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Scriptures to Pray for our Leaders:
>Psalms 2:10-11 - Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
>Proverbs 11:14 - For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers.
>Proverbs 21:1 - The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.
>Job 12:23-25 - He makes nations great, and destroys them; he enlarges nations, and disperses them." for more http://www.crosswalk.com/blogs/jason...r-leaders.html

http://azadboard.com/?EriksAunt

http://www.myadboardtraffic.com/inde...ferid=Dragon22

Are the main 2 adboards that I use.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 3 Days Ago
Dragon22 Dragon22 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth for now <><
Posts: 29,957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon22 View Post
" I Peter 2:17 - Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.
>Romans 13:1 - Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
Jeremiah 29:7 - Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.
II Chronicles 7:14 - if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Scriptures to Pray for our Leaders:
>Psalms 2:10-11 - Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
>Proverbs 11:14 - For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers.
>Proverbs 21:1 - The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will.
>Job 12:23-25 - He makes nations great, and destroys them; he enlarges nations, and disperses them." for more http://www.crosswalk.com/blogs/jason...r-leaders.html

http://azadboard.com/?EriksAunt

http://www.myadboardtraffic.com/inde...ferid=Dragon22

Are the main 2 adboards that I use.
my newest def of #libtard someone who rolls eyes at #TheBible but respects #koran. also prefers illegals to cits. anti-gun but cool with #pp

The above was short enough for a tweet. But they are also against racism against minorities but cool with it against whites.

#notcool that #dreamscamers make more $$$ than 52% of USA well perhaps this isn't true but just in case how about #dacatax to make sure they stay at 25% level yea I have a #dacasolution

We never should hath funded pp. #defundPP a no brainer except we may have to many #proaborts even in #gop #ripgop if you don't #defundPP we also need #luxabortax this is when you snuff healthy baby cuz of bad timing or wrong sex.

And #halaltax to stop sharia scam is a good idea in my book. Doubt libtards will like it.

And #divorcetax cuz at will div #notcool at best divorced people are poor judges of character. #divocetax would only be on verified pigs not on vic of divorce.

Also many don't realize that most regular cops don't deport they leave that to ICE. Lazy or unethical police forces that don't help ice should have a #pigtax yes like the #dreamers their income needs a cap. Min wage plus a nickel. And perhaps we ought to do that with dreamers instead of lover 25% Have to say lower or Nancy might think it koshar to put them in top 25%

Skankcitytax perhaps a city wide tax for people who think skanking our country is cool. And Churches who harbor illegals should lose tax exempt status. Last I checked <>< are to follow the rules of the land. Now if someone shot a #pp doctor I would be cool with giving them sanctuary.

Iron Maiden should be in #RandRhall as well as #uncleTed #ufo #uriahheep and #Nazareth.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 - 2015 FreeAdsPlanet.com